Katie's Place

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Daunting task...

I've never been scared of so much white space before!

Hi! I'm Katie Woods and this is my first ever post. It's a daunting task thinking what to write but i guess a little bit about me would be a good start! I live in Manchester and i'm working as a designer for a Paintball Company called Planet Eclipse. I'm very girly and i love art & design. My aim with this blog is to share a mix of my work, likes and personal life with you. I'm going to leave this post short and sweet, but there is more to come! xx

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Well done love. You have done the hardest bit now! background looks good. Im looking forward to reading more. It is hard to keep momentum, I've not posted on mine for a few weeks. We can both do an ice skating post after sunday. xx